Store Info

Store Info
Store Info

Complete Bikes

Complete Bikes
Complete Bikes

Shop Online

Shop Online
Shop Online

Radness Week #2.

Im a couple of days late on posting this one.I feel like everything is gonna be a little late this season. Especially spring!! Mid March in the mid 20s-30s, Im not having it. This Saturday is the first day of spring so lets hope we see that warm up soon.

So here is this weeks taker. Its Derrick Gabbert with a huge quarter to vert wall transfer at Edge. Knowing the way that Derrick rides and goes through parts he could definitely use a $20 shop credit.
Photo By TL of T&F.


Here are a few more submissions from this week. I like them all!! Keep them coming guys/girls, only 2 weeks left!!

Matt(Eric/Sweeper) has a problem! He cant keep his limbs on his bike, but I think this one hander at Killingly was intentional?? Photo by Swellbow??



Not sure who took this photo but Pickett sent it in. FBM warehouse jam. Circuit Jerks on deck with a Hoey.


























This is my friend Scott. Scott and Stan the Man(his dad) took me to my first BMX race in 1988.
26 years later he is still on it and still having fun. I love BMX!!
Photo by Candido.