Store Info

Store Info
Store Info

Complete Bikes

Complete Bikes
Complete Bikes

Shop Online

Shop Online
Shop Online

Madera road trip to Providence




I'm sitting at my desk in Tampa. It's extremely hot here, I'm sweating from a couple hours of riding and wishing I was back in Pawtucket at the curved wallride across the street from Circuit.

Tampa is limited with places to ride. So like any city I've gone to and come back from my word of advice is to not take what you have for granted. Like Mike Hinkens happy face ice cream. He bought that after watching a boxing match turned pitbull fight at the Providence skatepark.




This is Dave McDermott smoking a cigarello after shredding a middle school near Vic's house.

Afterwards, we rode a trannied slanted wall that Coleman manhandled. Only a dude that nets scallops for a living can shred that hard. We liked that guy!



This is a text message session across the street from the 7-eleven in downtown providence. The clerk at that location is an a-hole which is the only problem we had in the whole state of Rhode Island. Don't solicit this place.
I'm actually not texting anyone in this photo b/c I don't know how to. On the other hand, Dave, Mike, Chad, and John are pros.



Ok, so I lied. We solicited that 7-eleven with the whole Providence scene. Good news is, we had alot of fun with these guys. After we left this spot we got kicked out of a bank to fence to some stress case, middle aged crisis dude. I thought Degroot was going to give him the Baco slam, but Mike calmed the dude down with rationality-the cure all to those on fence rage.



Here, McDermott found his brother taking a nap on a park bench.



Ludwick's bike and the capital. I didn't think this was going to be a ridable spot. Ludwick made it happen here and then got hit on by four ladies soliciting his tight pants.



This is Circuit. I wish we had a shop like this in Tampa, but we don't. Please don't take stuff like this for granted-moral of this story!

Thanks to Vic B. and Cara for their hospitality. Thanks to Berger for a good park session. And thanks to the crew from providence for being a gang of nice dudes.

-Matt Coplon