Store Info

Store Info
Store Info

Complete Bikes

Complete Bikes
Complete Bikes

Shop Online

Shop Online
Shop Online

Radness Week #1.

I'm a sucker for sunsets, ask CODY. That's why I'm giving this weeks March Radness to Tyler's sweet one footed tabe shot and an even sweeter Pawtucket sky!!
























 Really psyched to see whats coming next week. I hope you guys were able to get some riding in this weekend. Lets see some new photos that you haven't posted on your Instagram or Facebook.

Here are a few photos that were submitted that are rad. Thanks to everyone that participated this week and dont be shy to send more in next week. Please only send one per person. 


I grew up throwing my bike into this fence and I'm glad its still up and being ridden. If you're ever looking for  Fall River Spots Chris Durand would be the perfect tour guide. If you can keep up with him!!
(Photo-Candido Teixeira)



























Pretty sure Scott was watching the Matrix right before this photo. Then he went to Paw Park and channeled his inner Neo. (Photo-Kate Neal)I'm assuming?





















Last one is the gnarliest one!! Derrick Gabbert aint scared but you already knew that. Blasting the unblastable.



























Thanks again everyone!!!