"Thanx for your help in getting this thing together.
Pinzon"
Frame: FBM Howler 20-3/4"
Fork: Odyssey Dirt Fork Classic
Bars: Sunday Tudor
Barends: Profile Cock-rings
Rear & Front Hub: Profile Racing Mini Powder Coated White
Front & Rear rim: Sun Big City 36s
Front Tire: Fly Campillera 2.25s
Rear Tire: Fly Callejera 2.OOs
Sprocket: Profile Racing Wake 25 tooth Powder Coated White
Cranks: Profile Racing Race cranks 160 mm
Pedals: Odyssey Twisted Plastics
Chain: Shadow Interlock
Seat post: Thompson
Seat: Profile Chad The Goat Signature Seat
Grips: ODI Longneck STs
Stem: Profile Acoustic
Headset: FBM
Model: Half Cuban/Half English… All sexxxy… Pow!
Modifications: The only thing really modified is the paint. You can’t really tell in the pix but it’s a mint base with another clear coat on top that has gold flakes in it. Its all powder coat too. I wanted something unique but not over the top… Something icy but still with a little ‘class.’ Pro Coat did the paint work and it came out great. Unfortunately, I’m pretty rough on bikes… so in a week’s time, I’ve managed to make it look like doodoo. This is the most time and effort I’ve put into a build and prolly won’t be doing it again. Its stressful and time consuming putting together the most anticipated bike of the year.



